Cooking class for 8
Today it's all about healthy eating. A fun afternoon for her and 7 friends on how to cook delicious, easy and healthy dishes. Wine encouraged.
About the product:
Healthy Not Boring – learn how to make healthy, super tasty and easy dishes that the whole family will like and that will work for entertaining. Even men love this food.
You also get to enjoy the food at the end of the class - lunch or dinner
- Perfect for those who are gluten free, vegetarian and vegan – but if you didn't mention that no one would know!
- Time - 2-2.5 hours - this includes lunch or dinner
- Location - can be done in your home or we can find another location (a hiring fee would apply)
- Teacher - Sarah Green - her Bio is in About Us
- All participants take home a mini recipe book from the class, a weekly menu to get you on the healthy eating track and a goodie bag with some basic ingredients.
- Cost - for 8 people $800 (wine not included)
- Voucher - recipient will receive a voucher in a gorgeous presentation box with what is included as well as a phone call to arrange a date for the class (Voucher can also be sent to giver to give)
- Other classes include
How to Host the Perfect Dinner Party
Christmas Made Easy
"Sarah's cooking class offered so much more than a few recipes. I loved
the information I got on healthy eating, shopping for the right foods,
organising your pantry and fridge and general nutrition. The food was
absolutely divine and I can't wait to try it all out at home. But the
bonus was the fun night out factor - a great group of people watching
and learning over a glass of wine and tasty Sarah food. I absolutely
"You were brilliant and I can’t wait to spread the word :
Instead of an expensive dinner or a birthday gift she’d never use, I took my friend to Sarah’s cooking class. We both loved it and we will definitely be back. Sarah’s easy going clarity shines through her class and her recipes. While we relaxed over a glass of wine, Sarah effortlessly presented her simple recipes using delicious secrets and fresh basics from Mum’s fridge. Soon our table was laden with beautiful, vibrant, healthy and delicious food. Refreshed and relaxed, we are both looking forward to trying Sarah’s tips and recipes at home. Thank you Sarah for reminding us that life and cooking really was meant to be easy."