Facial - Botanical, Vegan and Cruelty Free
Our facial gift box is a combination of beautiful botanical, vegan and cruelty free products to give your face some TLC
- A botanical facial steam - place half the sachet into a bowl and pour over boiling water. Place your face 30 cms over it and cover your head with a towel. Breathe in the steam for 1-2 minutes. It feels so good. Pat dry and then apply the clay mask
- Clay mask
French Green Clay is Wonderful for Oily, Combination and Acne-prone skin.
This mask is ideal for restoring balance by soaking up the excess oils that clog the pores and lead to acne and imperfections, plus it doubles as a powerful deep cleanser that helps to balance pH levels.
Directions: Mix approx 1- 2 spoons of Clay Powder to 1- 2 spoons of Water or your choice of liquid to create a smooth paste.
Apply to face & body with clay mask brush avoiding eyes and nostrils. Wait 5 - 8 minutes until dry then rinse off with warm water.
- White Cotton Face Cloth - perfect to wipe off the mask
28 x 39cms
- Walnut and bamboo Face Scrub
100% natural ingredients such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil & organic shea butter to moisturise, plus walnut shell & bamboo powder to gently exfoliate your face. Also we've included aloe vera gel to soothe and topped it all off with the amazing skin benefits you'll receive from our beautiful blend of essential oils (sweet orange, patchouli, jasmine, rose, cardarmon, bergamot, sandalwood & clove) to make the best face scrub ever!
Directions: To clean skin massage a small amount into the skin for 1 minute then remove with warm water
- Beauty Oil from From Molly with Love
Beauty Oil is SO good for your skin. It’s light on the skin, anti-bacterial, non- comedogenic, and nourishing. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, it has natural, vegan ingredients like sunflower oil, jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil, and extracts of rose, jasmine, and sandalwood. It can be used on the face, hair, body, beard, cuticles, and you can even use a drop to sheer out your foundation or give your cheeks a little glow.
Directions: To clean skin massage into your skin, I prefer to do before bed
- Jade roller
A roller is a great way to help alleviate skin puffiness and also to increase the absorption of products.
Always roll upwards and in one direction. Work more slowly over the neck and jawline, but be brisk to firm over and under the cheeks. Repeat up to 5 upward rolls in each area.
- First roll outwards under the jawline to the ear. next roll under the cheekbones to the ear. Lastly roll flat along the brows and upwards on the forehead.