Healthy 101 Basics
Welcome to Healthy 101 Basics, the ultimate gift box to kickstart a shift towards a Macrobiotic diet. Inspired by our founder’s own health journey towards a gluten-free macrobiotic diet, this lifestyle focuses on choosing organic, locally grown and seasonal produce that avoids preservatives. This handpicked selection is designed to make healthy eating easy and delicious, providing everything you need to enjoy 38 delicious recipes which do not compromise on flavour or nutrition. From Antipasto to Miso Salmon, Umeboshi Chicken, Pumpkin Salad and Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake, there's something for everyone. Whether for yourself or a supportive gift for someone you love, this box filled with culinary delights is sure to bring joy.
Inside this box, you can find:
- 38 healthy, not boring recipe cards encompassing various dietary requirements for entrees, dressings, salads, mains and desserts
- A rustic stand for the cards
- The essential ingredients that form the backbone to these recipes - Mini Olive oil, Umeboshi Paste, Shiro Miso, Sea Salt, Chickpeas, Umeboshi Sesame seeds
A breakdown of the less familiar ingredients:
- Umeboshi Paste is a paste made from fermented Japanese Salted plum that carries an acidic sharpness to reinvigorate your favourite dishes. Check out this article to find out more about the Umbeboshi craze! (https://www.bonappetit.com/story/umeboshi-paste)
- Umeboshi Sesame Seeds are a reddish colour which jazz up any dish and bring a slightly sweet and sour crunch to your dishes.
- Shiro Miso Paste is a mild and slightly sweet miso made using soybeans and white rice koi.
This box comes 'gift ready' in one of our signature gift boxes. To make your gift-giving experience even more convenient, we offer the option to write a personalized card. Simply leave your heartfelt note in the designated space during checkout, and we'll take care of the rest.